Our Latest Newsletter is Now Available Online!
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- What should a museum be?
- Native American pamphlet series features poets and artists
- Complicated conversion keeps volunteers busy at a distance
- Angry black woman responds to George Floyd’s murder
- Holocaust studies in New Mexico
- Bipartisan law funds programming
- Stand Up! Be Counted!
- “Deconstruction” photos
- Museum programs encourage upstanders
To read this newsletter you can click here or on the image to the right.
We hope you enjoy this newsletter and thank you for your support of the New Mexico Holocaust & Intolerance Museum.