As we slowly reopen during the COVID-19 crisis, we require reservations to visit the New Mexico Holocaust Museum & Gellert Center for Education.
The museum will reopen beginning Thursday, May 13, 2021 for up to 5 visitors. Each group will have one hour to visit the museum beginning either at 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m., or 2 p.m., Thursday – Sunday.
Everyone must wear a mask while in the museum. Masks and gloves will be available. All surfaces will be sanitized between visits. Due to safety concerns, backpacks and large purses may not be brought into the museum. We no longer are able to offer storage for these items. Please plan accordingly. Thank you for your cooperation.
Suggested admission prices during this limited reopening are as follows:
- Adults: $5
- Seniors: $3
- Military: $3
- College Students: $3
- Students 1st through 12th: $1
- Children 5 and under: Free
- Members: Free
Please complete the form below to begin the reservation process. We ask that you select two dates and times in case your first choice is no longer available.
- We will update this form at least weekly to allow reservations for approximately the next 30 days.
- We will send a confirmation email once we have scheduled your visit.
- If there are less than 5 people in your group, other visitors may be admitted as long as the total remains at or below 5 people.
- All required fields end with *.