As we slowly reopen during the COVID-19 crisis, we require reservations to visit the New Mexico Holocaust & Intolerance Museum.
The museum is now open Wednesday – Sunday from noon to 3:30 p.m. with no entry after 3 p.m. Reservations are required for parties of 5 or more. Please complete the form below to schedule your group visit.
COVID PROTOCOLS AT THE MUSEUM
Face masks are recommended but not required for museum visitors at this time. If you do not have a mask with you and would like one, we will provide one to use during your visit. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Admission prices are as follows:
- Adults: $6
- Seniors: $4
- Military: $4
- College Students: $4
- Students 1st through 12th: $2
- Children 5 and under: Free
Please complete the form below to begin the group reservation process. We ask that you select two dates and times in case your first choice is no longer available.
TEACHERS: IF YOU ARE SCHEDULING A VISIT FOR A GROUP OF STUDENTS, please click here to visit our EDUCATION page. It contains resources you can download as well as a form you can complete for a class visit.
- This form is only necessary for group visits of 5 or more people. If you wish to visit alone or with a group of four or less, you do not need a reservation.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. If you have any questions, please call us at 505-247-0606 and leave a message. We will return your call as soon as possible.
- The “date chooser” in this form allows you to choose any date – please verify that the date(s) you choose fall between Wednesday and Sunday.
- We will send a confirmation email once we have scheduled your visit. Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive this email.
- All required fields end with *.