As we slowly reopen during the COVID-19 crisis, we require reservations to visit the New Mexico Holocaust Museum & Gellert Center for Education.
The museum is now open Wednesday – Sunday from noon to 3:30 p.m. with no entry after 3 p.m. Reservations are required for parties of 5 or more. Please complete the form below to schedule your group visit.
Everyone must wear a mask while in the museum. Masks and gloves will be available. All surfaces will be sanitized between visits. Due to safety concerns, backpacks and large purses may not be brought into the museum. We no longer are able to offer storage for these items. Please plan accordingly. Thank you for your cooperation.
Admission prices during this limited reopening are as follows:
- Adults: $6
- Seniors: $4
- Military: $4
- College Students: $4
- Students 1st through 12th: $2
- Children 5 and under: Free
Please complete the form below to begin the group reservation process. We ask that you select two dates and times in case your first choice is no longer available.
IF YOU ARE SCHEDULING A VISIT FOR A GROUP OF STUDENTS, please click here for an alternate form that will collect additional information needed for this type of visit.
- This form is only necessary for group visits of 5 or more people. If you wish to visit alone or with a group of four or less, you do not need a reservation.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. If you have any questions, please call us at 505-247-0606 and leave a message. We will return your call as soon as possible.
- The “date chooser” in this form allows you to choose any date – please verify that the date(s) you choose fall between Wednesday and Sunday.
- We will send a confirmation email once we have scheduled your visit.
- All required fields end with *.