The Holocaust & Intolerance Museum of New Mexico, the Jewish Federation of New Mexico, and the Jewish Community Center of Albuquerque invite you to join us for two community events to remember and honor the six million Jews who perished during the Holocaust. Click here for more information.
Susan Quintana and Leslie Lawner, through the auspices of the Memorial Library and Olga Lengyel Institute, are sponsoring a free morning workshop on Saturday, May 7, at the Holocaust and Intolerance Museum of New Mexico. The Educators' Workshop on Human Rights will be presented by Elana Haviv of Generation Human Rights, and will focus on using multimedia to present issues related to human rights and genocide in the classroom. Share this with your educator colleagues. Click here for more information.
We are unique. Our purpose is to educate visitors well as teach about other genocides and forms of bullying that have affected people around the world. We are not limited to one religion, culture, geographic area, or time.
Our site is organized as follows:
- History of genocide—an overview.
- Contact us—ask questions or send messages of support.
- Gifts and donations—you can support us financially and otherwise.
- Projects—past and present.
- Exhibits—some permanent, some temporary (travelling). See a brief summary of the permanent items in our museum.
- Press room—articles that have appeared about our organization.
- Board—important supporters of our work.
- Links—others dedicated to eliminating hate and intolerance.