The Museum will be closed on
Sunday, December 24 and Sunday, January 31
Our Latest Newsletter is Now Available!
(Click here to read it)
We are unique. Our purpose is to educate visitors well as teach about other genocides and forms of bullying that have affected people around the world. We are not limited to one religion, culture, geographic area, or time.
Our site is organized as follows:
- History of genocide—an overview.
- Contact us—ask questions or send messages of support.
- Gifts and donations—you can support us financially and otherwise.
- Projects—past and present.
- Exhibits—some permanent, some temporary (travelling). See a brief summary of the permanent items in our museum.
- Press room—articles that have appeared about our organization.
- Board—important supporters of our work.
- Links—others dedicated to eliminating hate and intolerance.