Our Latest Newsletter is Now Available Online!
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- Moving forward and gaining attention
- Museum curriculum projects expanded to elementary and middle schools
- Gay liberation movement spurred by Stonewall uprising
- In the Governor’s mansion, June 4, 2019
- Life Every Voice and Sing
- Celebrate Juneteenth, the end of slavery in USA
- William Bernheim: A Survivor’s Story
- Asylum seekers aided as they journey through Albuquerque
- Princess Sophia
- Knowledge of this certificate sought
To read this newsletter, you can click here or on the image to the right.
We hope you enjoy this newsletter and thank you for your support of the Holocaust & Intolerance Museum of New Mexico.